You own a small or medium business and you want to promote it? You know you need to create a Website but you have no Knowledge of web Programming at all then don’t worry, you are in the right place!
In this Article you are going to discover the 5 easiest website builders tools that you can use to create a great website for your business. You can also look at this amazing infographic on why you should use a website builder.
We will compare in this article:
- The best free or cheap options
- The easiest website builders with no technical skills
- The best website builder for small business
- Their customer service
Let’s discover the best websites builders
Wix is the second most known website builder and it is for a good reason: it is extremely easy of use and you get total control of your website design.
Like many popular website builder Wix allow you to design your website just by drag and drop make it is extremely easy to create and manage your website.
Their service come also with additional features like a logo creator, online store capacities and email newsletter management.
- You can use more than 600+ themes for your website.
- For design they offer more than 100+ fonts and 1000+ stocks images
- You can get fully functional E-commerce module with Shopping Cart.
- Easy Customization process, you can Customize your website as you want.
- Limited features of E commerce marketing.
- Difficult to change the Theme once the website is Published.
- Moving Website from Wix to other Platform is also Difficult.
- You have to Buy Premium Plans for More Features.
Pricing range: $5– $50 per month
This is the Most Popular website builder and content management software (CMS) in the world. WordPress runs more than 75 millions blog in the world (36% of the web).
Using WordPress.com you can create a blog, an online store or a showcase site very easily as they propose different plan for each.
- Its a Free and Open Source Platform.
- Get Access to Lots of Themes and Design for your Website.
- Ideal for blogging
- Thousands of plugins available to increase website performance.
- You are the in charge of your website maintenance (Backup, updates).
- Rely more on community support than official support
- Not Everything is free on this Platform (premium themes and plugins).
Pricing range: free – $25 per month
For creating a business website in just few steps, this website builder is one of the most popular mostly for its impressive design. You can Create an impressive responsive Website with their beautiful template designs, that is why it is often used it was mostly used by freelancers and portfolio sites .
While being not the most easy to use on first hand it comes very strong after a bit of time.
- 100+ Design Templates in Different Categories.
- SEO feature will be helpful to Grow your Business.
- Get Hosting and Custom Domain Easily.
- They offer a Plan for Ecommerce website and Store.
- Limited Payment Gateways.
- Difficult to use Third Party applications.
- Can be more difficult than others to master
Pricing range: $12– $40 per month
One of the Best and easy to use website builder to set up an online store. It is a very affordable website builder, you can start website building for free and go pro for just 10$. This website builder software uses artificial intelligence to quickly create a beautiful custom website. Constant contact will recommend the best design, content and images to get you started. You will also be able to use their drag and drop website builder tool to customize your website.
- Get Free SSL Certificate for website security.
- Easy to use with Drag and Drop Website Builder.
- Available selection of royalty free images
- Live Chat and Customer Support available 24/7.
- The free version features can be a bit limiting
- Since the product is new there is no third party extensions
- No image editing possible
Pricing range: $10 per month
Shopify is the most popular eCommerce website builder, so if you’re looking to build an online store, then Shopify is really solid option. Although they’re more expensive than the website builders listed above, because they’re a dedicated e-commerce website builder, you can expect a lot of features & knowledgeable support for that price.
You can get lots of options on this website building platform, such as unlimited Product listing, applications and blog functionality.
Great website builder for small business.
You can use Pre built Design for your Store.
you don’t have to worry about updating software or backups.
Difficult to move your site from Shopify to other platform.
The price plans are higher as compared to other web builders.
Pricing range: $29– $299 per month
These are the best Website builders that can help you to design your business website by doing just Drag and Drop. You can see that there is a lot of possibilities when its comes to create a website without web-development skills. Here is a summary:
- The most easy to use and straightforward tool is Wix
- If you are looking for e-commerce capabilities you should go with Shopify
- If you are not afraid of spending a bit of time and you are looking for the best designs then Squarespace is your best choice.
You still have some doubts? You should read this article that explains why you should use a website builder!